All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNNS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the PACBB 2021 conference management system.
The copyright's data for PACBB 2021 are:
- TITLE: Practical Applications of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 15th International Conference (PACBB 2021)
- EDITORS: Miguel Rocha, Florentino Fdez-Riverola, Mohd Saberi Mohamad, and Roberto Casado-Vara
Download pre-filled form for PACBB 2021
PACBB papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNNS Template, with a maximum length of 10 pages in length (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the PACBB conference management system.
PACBB welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in PACBB Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNNS Springer Verlag.
Authors of selected papers from PACBB 2021 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in different journals.